The Aggressive Defense You Need Against Criminal Charges
If you are being questioned by the police, or have already been arrested and charged with a misdemeanor or felony offense, remember one thing: The police are there to protect the community — NOT your rights. If you have been arrested anywhere in western Arkansas or eastern Oklahoma, before you say another word to the police or prosecutor, tell them you want a lawyer at your side; then call us right away.
We are the criminal defense lawyers of Gean, Gean & Gean in Fort Smith, Arkansas. Since 1919, we have been the law firm people turn to for aggressive protection of their rights during a police investigation or following an arrest. Our attorneys are licensed to represent clients in communities throughout western Arkansas and eastern Oklahoma.
We Offer The Experience, Credentials And Resources To Protect Your Future
We have the capacity to handle criminal defense cases in state and federal courts. Attorney Michael Pierce is a former prosecutor who now leads our criminal defense team.
Our first priority is to focus on maintaining your freedom. We have the resources, skill and experience to handle every level of criminal offense, including:
- DWI and alcohol-related offenses: Whether you are facing your first drunk driving offense or have been charged in the past and face possible felony DUI charges, we will aggressively fight to protect your driving privileges and prevent a criminal record. We handle everything, from your license revocation hearing to criminal charges and driver’s license reinstatement options.
- Drug offenses: From misdemeanor possession of marijuana to felony offenses for trafficking cocaine, we challenge everything about the police’s actions and prosecutor’s case.
- Domestic violence defense, assault and violent crimes: If you are facing serious charges for homicide, assault or domestic battery, you need aggressive, effective representation on your side. We will work hard to find an alternative to a conviction and time in jail. We have extensive experience representing clients in cases involving guns and weapons charges.
- Theft and property crimes: There is no such thing as a minor criminal charge on your record — Every criminal offense will have a significant long-term negative impact on your future. Our experience includes successful case outcomes for misdemeanor and major felony theft and robbery offenses.
- Sex offense: We don’t judge you for the offense you have been charged with. We start working immediately to protect your rights.
Take Action Now To Protect Your Rights
Call us at 479-222-1520 or contact us by email to arrange a free consultation with one of our experienced attorneys today. If your circumstances will not allow you to come to us, we can meet with you at the police station or county jail.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and payment plans may be available, depending upon your case. Our general office hours in Fort Smith are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Flexible evening and weekend consultations may be available by special arrangement.