Experienced Fort Smith Attorneys — Established In 1919
Serving Clients Throughout Western Arkansas And Eastern Oklahoma
Gean, Gean & Gean Attorneys At Law is a multi-service law firm dedicated to providing quality legal advice and representation for individuals and families. Founded in 1919, we continue to consider ourselves a family-based law firm, with three generations carrying on the tradition of providing effective legal counsel backed by exceptional client service. Among judges, police, prosecutors, attorneys and thousands of satisfied clients, we are recognized as the law firm people turn to for vigorous protection of their legal rights.
Trusted, Respected And Committed To Practicing With Integrity
From our offices in Fort Smith, our attorneys are licensed to represent clients in communities throughout western Arkansas and eastern Oklahoma. Call us at 479-222-1520 or contact us by email to arrange a free consultation with one of our experienced Fort Smith criminal defense lawyers today. Our attorneys have earned the highest AV Preeminent* rating under the Martindale-Hubbell peer review rating system.
"After nearly 95 years and thousands of successful case outcomes, we are proud to say that a large majority of our clients continue to come to us by word-of-mouth referral from friends, family members, coworkers and colleagues." Attorney Paul B. Gean
To serve you better, we focus primarily in the following areas of the law:
- Criminal law: Our focus is always on protecting your freedom. Whether you are facing a misdemeanor charge for first-time DUI or have been arrested for a serious felony offense, we will aggressively protect your rights and fight for the best possible resolution. Contact us as soon as possible if you have been charged. If you are being questioned by police, tell them you need to speak to an attorney first.
- Family law and divorce: We have experience in county family law courts throughout western Arkansas and eastern Oklahoma. We are very familiar with court processes and procedures to move your case through the system efficiently. We will vigorously protect your property and parenting rights while working hard to resolve complex issues without the need for expensive trial.
- Bankruptcy: We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. Get a fresh start from debt. If you are juggling monthly payments and are tired of handling collections calls, it is time to learn more about ways bankruptcy laws can help.
Other services: We also provide a full range of services in areas of:
- General and civil litigation
- Personal injury claims
- Business transactions
- Commercial and personal collections
- Real estate
- Social Security disability insurance claims (SSDI)
- Estate planning
- Probate actions
Van Buren Criminal Law Attorney · Divorce · Bankruptcy · Litigation · Real Estate
Our general office hours in Fort Smith are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Flexible evening and weekend consultations may be available by special arrangement.
Contact us or visit our offices in Fort Smith to arrange a free consultation with one of our attorneys. If your circumstances will not allow you to come to us, we may be able to make arrangements to meet with you at your location.
We accept all major credit cards and payment plans may be available, depending upon your case.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.