Comprehensive Representation Tailored To Your Needs
Gean, Gean & Gean Attorneys At Law is a full-service law firm. Our attorneys and staff combine decades of experience to help our clients resolve complex matters efficiently. Backed by the highest levels of client service and responsive communication, we can help you meet your legal needs in a cost-effective manner. From our offices in Fort Smith, our attorneys are licensed to represent clients in communities throughout western Arkansas and eastern Oklahoma.
A Wide Range Of Services For Individuals, Families And Businesses
Since 1919, we have maintained a professional commitment to offering legal services that are most important to the individuals, families and businesses throughout our region, including:
- Criminal defense of all felony and misdemeanor matters, including drunk driving
- Family law and divorce issues, including custody and support
- Personal injury cases involving motor vehicles such as trucks, and other injury cases
- Bankruptcy and debt relief through Chapter 7 (and Chapter 13 in Arkansas)
- Probate and estate administration for executors and beneficiaries
- Wills, trusts and other estate planning and probate assistance
- Commercial and business law and litigation for all sized businesses
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Residential and commercial real estate transactions and litigation
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) claims, including initial applications and denied claims appeals
We Are Ready To Get Started With You
Do not let yourself be troubled with your legal matter for one more day. Contact us online or call our offices in Fort Smith at 479-222-1520 to arrange a free consultation with one of our attorneys. If your circumstances will not allow you to come to us, we may be able to make arrangements to meet with you at your location.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and payment plans may be available, depending upon your case. Our general office hours in Fort Smith are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Flexible evening and weekend consultations may be available by special arrangement.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.